^__^littlemizcomplicated^__^: My First Post

Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Post

It's my first time blogging
I have quite a lot of spare time lately so i thought y not blog...
I dnt knw wer to start

My name is Nicole...
I'm Asian! and I'm proud to be one!


right now i'm watching CSI Las Vegas.. there's nothing on dats really nice and interesting at da moment.. but just to kill some time i'm watching it...










its a tiring monday as usual because,
after school today i went shooting, its a school sport and i suck at it though i improved heaps since the first time ive done it im still not satisfied with my scores.....

tomorrow 16th of june its Dana's birthday i wanted to make a cake but i can't.... sad... i don't really feel good today maybe because i ate a cup of chips.... dats too much for me!!!

i hope it won't rain tomorrow but according to the weather channel there would be a few showers... i hate tuesdays coz i dnt have any free period dats y it sucks!!!

till next time ^__^

Quote of the day:

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when she discovers that someone else believes in her and is willing to trust her with their friendship.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home