^__^littlemizcomplicated^__^: Second time...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Second time...

I'm here again its my second time blogging i should be studying stats right now but oh well a few minutes won't really make any difference so its okay...


Tuesday, it turned out quite well i finished my research report... did some work during food tech did some work during stats.... went to da dairy during interval to buy a muffin and candles for Dana... played snap during lunch... and it didn't rain while i was walking to my classes which is good...

after school went to my uncles house to babysit my little cousins..








My little cousin....









then gt hme at around 5.00 i ate then started blogging....




hopefully it won't rain tomorrow!!!!


i better start studying now....



till next time..





Quote of the day:

If you love someone ,
set them free.
if they come back they're yours;
if they don't they never were... -Richard Bach


Labels:

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home