^__^littlemizcomplicated^__^: Fifth Day

Friday, June 19, 2009

Fifth Day

Friday.....
had first period off.. so went to school quite late...
food tech i had a practical but i forgt to bring my cam and i didn't charge my phone
so no photos...sad... i'll post it nxt time ohhhh i made my own pasta today..
i was cooking till half of interval was really tired....

Chem... we'll be moving classes i wnt sit up da front dis time!!! or maybe its still better coz i'll see and understand properly lol...

Enl boring as usual....

Lunch tutored two korean guys today!!! da oder one is in my chemistry class lol dey're not
da annoying bunch dey're quite funny nd they're both kind...lol

stats... we didn't have stats we had a free period our teacher wasn't der! and we have a test on monday nooooo!!!!

looking forward for tomorrow!!!!! can't wait! lol

i was expecting my relatives to arrive n monday but they canceled their flight!!! coz my little cousin got sick... sad sad sad...



and another sad thing someone didn't go to school again.... *sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home