^__^littlemizcomplicated^__^: Its been ages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its been ages

its been ages since my last post!
absolutely ages ago!!!

a lot of things happened since then..
its been a month i think...

some updates...

I had my last shooting game....
I have new international friends lol
I watched the ugly truth....
the food festival was a success....
I didn't end up going to the AU open day...
I went to the cafe thing....
I stopped like .....lol..


The mock exams are coming up
its going to be a busy week..!!!
i started studyin stats last sat..
and i've been studying since then!!! i kno i maybe a geek
but its good for my future!!lol

i'll update again a bit later too lazy right now
i hurt my foot...=(
but i reckon it will get better soon,,,

time to study...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home