^__^littlemizcomplicated^__^: The holiday

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The holiday

Tuesday was the end of my happy holiday...
I need to do my food tech portfolio i want to finish it
because all i want to do next term is to do my conceptual designs and my scholarship report...
and also study for the upcoming exams!!!!!!!!
i want food tech to be over..
but so far i've only done 7 pages....
and 3-7 are just title pages...
i need to concentrate!!!
does anyone have a concentration pill or something???lol
i also need to write the notes for stats..
need to study for da upcoming internal!!
and start the bio internal!!!
also study chemistry coz i'm behind!!!
but despite all that i think i'm still lucky coz mel have heaps of things to do and they're quite harder than the ones i need to do!!! poor mel...
i dnt know wen i'll be able to blog again...
i might blog again wen my food portfolio is done at atleast after accomplishing something huge!!!
ahhhhh!!!!
goodluck to everyone!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home