^__^littlemizcomplicated^__^: My super late post..

Friday, June 26, 2009

My super late post..


its been ages since my last post...

thursday... we didn't have school coz it was teachers only day..
i baked a cake coz my relatives would be coming over from da Philippines... i think someone was ignoring me i dnt CARE!!



Friday....

went to school early coz parents went to da airport...
saw my baby cousin for the first time!! he's not really a baby anymore he's 18 months and he's huge compared to me and my brother and my 2 oder cousins wen we were dat age lol...
i wanted to go wid mel, theresa and ruby but i couldn't coz we had to go some wer....
i got a letter from AUT its a brochure about sciences....



Saturday..
oh went to da supermarket saw denise der! lol quite funny...
den went yumcha for lunch... i dnt know y i always feel unwell after eating at star cafe... so weird maybe because i eat too much......
den went to pakn' save...
went to da bank to deposit some money.....
den home....
people came over....



Sunday....
went to church.... der was dis kid who was so noisy lol...



Monday....
my tutor ditched me!!! lol
i think he forgot.....
went to shooting i got 80%!!!!!!!
won't be shooting for a month!!nooo!!! i need to practice!
i still need to get 90+....lol i think i can do it...hopefully i can doe it...


tuesday cookie day.....
got some cookies from amelia, christine and austin.....

wednesday...
ahhhh my stats book!!! is wet!! i cnt read it!!!
i couldn't save it anymore.... i need to photocopy or re-write everything!! and i have an interal coming up LESSON FOR TODAY: don't put a water bottle n ur bag... if u will make sure its close!!! and when putting ur book n da library always put it upwards...
good thing my phone is still working and my mp3 too!!!
thanks dana and denise for drying my things!!!!
thanks mel for lending my ur supre bag!!





PS: get well soon!!!




till nxt time...





Qoute of the day:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home